New client registration process & form
Please complete and fax or hand in our registration form. If you have any questions at all, please give us a call on 03 9532 1393.
- If you dog requires veterinarian care while attending Unleashed Doggie Daycare, every effort will be made to contact your nominated Vet.
- If this is not possible, Unleashed Doggie Daycare will engage a Veterinarian of their choice thereby ensuring your pet’s medical needs are met. Owners are liable for all costs incurred. We have our own vets.
- No dog over 6 months will be accepted unless it’s de-sexed.
- No dog over 3 months will be accepted unless it’s registered & micro-chipped.
- In the event your dog or dogs are not collected after 48 hours (expect in a emergency, which the centre’s owner, Lorraine Clarke has been contacted), it will be rehoused at the discretion of Unleashed Doggie Daycare management. Owners are liable for all costs incurred.
SOCIALISING: The “Dog & Cat Boarding Act” requires specific approval from each owner for their dog / puppy to socialise & mix with other dogs. Otherwise the Act requires that they must be kept in a separate pen.
At Unleashed Doggie Daycare you will have to fill out a form to approve your dog to mix, socialise & have fun with other dogs. Without your approval we can’t accept him or her.
In order for us to provide the best service to our clients (& their owners) we require the following:
- PUPPIES OR DOGS AGED 6 MONTHS MUST BE DE-SEXED & MICRO-CHIPPED
- PUPPIES & DOGS 3 MONTHS or OLDER MUST BE REGISTERED.
- VET RECORDS MUST BE PROVIDED
- ALL RELEVANT VACCINATIONS
- YOUR DOG MUST BE HIGHLY SOCIABLE
We DO NOT offer overnight bookings. STRICTLY 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday only. Closed public holidays.