Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Unleashed Doggie Daycare (hereinafter referred to as ‘Unleashed DC’, which expression will include the proprietors and their servants and agents) bears no responsibility for the loss, injury, sickness or death is cause by the negligence of Unleashed DC.
2. That Unleashed DC bears no responsibility for any collars, leads, containers or other articles left with Unleashed DC.
3. Every effort is made to keep pets safe and happy. Owners are responsible for any costs associated for their pet’s care while at Unleashed Doggie Daycare.
4. The pet owner shall pay the charges outlined below during the period of daycare of pets with Unleashed DC.
5. The pet owner shall also pay the cost of any veterinary attention to their pets while at Unleashed DC and shall also pay the cost of any veterinary attention to pets – due to the fault of the owners pet – which is deemed necessary by Unleashed DC during that period.
6. If a member of staff believes that your pet requires veterinary care, efforts will be made to contact you and your Vet. If this is not possible or practical, Unleashed Doggie Daycare will engage a veterinarian of their choice to best meet your pet’s needs. Owners are liable for all such costs incurred.
7. That payments to Unleashed DC are made no later than the date of admittance of the pets shall be made by cash, eftpos or credit card.
8. That, subject to alteration by Unleashed DC conditions shall apply each time pets are admitted to the care of Unleashed DC.
9. Hours are 7.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday. Check in 7.30am-9.30am, Check out 4.00pm-6.30pm.
10. In the interests of safety and peaceful play for the dogs, owners will not be admitted to the premises between the hours of 9.30 to 3.30 unless there is prior approval due to sickness or the like.
11. In accordance with licensing requirements, any dog not collected by 6.30pm of the pets booked daycare day [except where arrangements have been varied with agreement with Unleashed DC] will be rehoused at the owner’s expense.
12. In accordance with our council permit, all dogs must submit a valid vaccination certificate and desexing certificate prior to attendance at Unleashed DC.
13. Unleashed DC has the right to refuse or cancel any pet’s enrolment.
14. Legislation requires specific approval from each owner for their pet to socialise and mix with other animals. Your signature below approves this socialisation.
15. I acknowledge I have read and understood this and am entitled to a copy now or whenever required.
16. Owner’s Agreement I agree to the above terms and conditions and authorise Unleashed DC to authorise medical treatment for my pet at my expense if I cannot be reached via phone or SMS.